Wednesday 30 November 2011

My Worst Experience ! :\

I was the happiest kid that day , finally after 12 weeks i was gonna meet my friends again :)
I was quiet exited the night before :D

I was so exited that i didn't sleep :o
So , In the morning I was Dizzy + Drowsy so i decided to take a small nap which resulted in a disaster .. I missed my school bus ..
No big deal , All i had to do was catch it at my friends house so i called my driver .. Who in a sleepy tone said "Go by Urself "
We Fired him anyway :P
A** HOLE :@
So with wasting 10 more minutes , i decided to take an AUTO RICKSHAW :P

I waited 5 minutes for a Rickshaw to come and as i reached my friends place the bus was missing , I mean i missed it :P
I was stuck in the middle of my home and school
with an empty pocket :(
I said to my self : " Could this day get any worse "
I came to know i forgot my cell phone HOME ..
WTF !!!I couldn't even contact anyone .
I couldn't ask for any ones lift , the people with car don't stop and pillion riding was banned in our country so there was no clue of asking lift's from people with motorbikes :/
                                                The one on the back that's not me :P


So i decided that why not stay here for a while and wait for someone from our school to come.
After 15 minutes , i decided that this was not the best of ideas .
.
.
.


I was standing on the footpath , feeling EFFED UP .
Every Eye crossing the street , staring me like i am an alien . Feeling more EFFED UP i thought in my mind "Can't you a** Holes give me a lift instead of pathetically staring at me"

                                                                    this isn't me either :P
Finally , I decided to walk school 6km away ..
Lethargic , I again thought that this wasn't a good idea again ..
After spending hours sitting at the road side ..
I thought of an idea .. Took an Auto for the second time went home took cash from my MOM again , who was surprised to see me , gave money to the AUTO's driver heard a lecture from my mother .
BUNKED SCHOOL .. Yaayy , but again i didn't wanted to :(
Finally went to sleep :P

I guess the didn't go as worse as i was expecting it to be :))




P.S: I haven't been posting for a while so i guess you guys may have forgotten me , Sorry About that to my limited number of readers .. Please Comment :)
I Love You Guys ;)

7 comments:

  1. aww..it wasnt a bad day though..I mean u get to bunk school :P
    poor boy..LOL..and it was all cute the way u wrote it..
    YAY!! Saqlain is back..and I hope all your lovely readers come back soon :D

    P.S:keep posting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @otherside : Sure , Thank you and yesh i am back :P
    @Aida : Hell Yeah :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. it feels good to read ur post and to knw abt ur venturesome day..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please vist www.ahsanmuhammad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made such a bad day sound so funny. :)

    ReplyDelete